Sunday 1 January 2012

Iran fires radar-beating missile during Gulf drill

TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iran test-fired a new medium-range missile, designed to evade radars, on Sunday during the last days of its naval drill in the Gulf, the official IRNA news agency quoted a military official as saying. The 10-day naval exercise coincided with increased tension in Iran's nuclear row ...


Related News:-

  • 89919biu.googlecode.com


  • Iran 0.000056. 23.20 0.000001. Eastern 0.000080. ordering 0.000008 ... "During 0.000003. demerger 0.000003. cont 0.000003. 6-Mile 0.000001 ... free-fire 0.000001. Gras 0.000001. Kidston 0.000001

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often iTunes Gift card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!!! I like this website so much it’s really awesome. I have also gone through your other posts too and they are also very much appreciate able and I’m just waiting for your next update to come as I like all your posts. Autoclicker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your articles are always informative for us. It seems you really work hard on your articles. Thank you for your great articles. And I would like to suggest you a BSL Shaders pack for Minecraft. It's an amazing shaders pack which also helps to enhance your gaming experience. I am sure you loved it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very very important news, I am recommending this website
    Regards
    Advane

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...