Friday 4 November 2011

An expat's guide to 5 ways to survive a tax audit

HONG KONG (Reuters) - Think a U.S. IRS tax audit is stressful at home? Try doing it from halfway round the world. This point was driven home to me at 5 a.m. one recent morning -- before my first espresso -- as I discussed abstruse sections of the tax code with my auditor. Now, to be clear, the early ...


Related News:-

  • Real Estate


  • Real Estate Diaries is an online real estate and property directory with articles, news and blogs about real estate, property buying and selling.
  • books part 2 of 2 on How To.


  • I bought a tiny and cheap refrigerator. My gripe was that it didn't have a light, so I can't see anything inside unless I lit-up the room at night.

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...